About the course
Ethical Hacker Associate
Our five day course covers current techniques and associated skills used for ethical hacking and penetration testing. The course allows you to learn and practice current techniques used by industry qualified cyber-security penetration testers when conducting engagements in real world environments. The course includes the theory, as well as immersive, hands-on demonstrations and exercises of security assessment skills in four days, with the fifth day dedicated to assessments.
Increase knowledge of current ethical hacking techniques and practice using hands-on penetration testing skills in a safe environment. By completing the course you will be on your way to becoming a security
consultant, knowing how to liaise with technical and non-technical clients.
Who Should Attend?
• IT professionals who wish to understand
ethical hacking techniques and perform
tasks in vulnerable environments
It is recommended that you have an indepth knowledge of networking and the TCP protocol, as well as some familiarity or experience using the command line and Linux.
• Understand information security in the corporate world
• Develop an understanding of ethics and criminal law in relation to ethical hacking
• Network enumeration and network mapping
• Network device management and exploitation
• Service enumeration
• Service topology/dependency mapping
• Service management and exploitation
• Application enumeration and profiling
• Application and operating system management
• Application and operating system
exploitation and manipulation
• Conducting penetration testing
• The professionalism, communication skills, ethics and the law associated with penetration testing
• Risk management
• Required critical thinking when conducting security testing.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Bristol|