CISMP Certificate in Information Security Management Principle v3.0 (CISMP) training course
Provided by BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience
About the course
The Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP) course,
CISMP developed by the British Computer Society (BCS), is designed to provide the foundation of knowledge necessary for individuals who have information security responsibilities as part of their day-to-day role, or who are thinking of moving into an information security function.
The CISMP course and associated qualification provides the opportunity for those already serving as information security professionals to enhance or refresh their knowledge and, in the process, gain a recognized industry qualification, regulated by the BCS, the Chartered Institute of IT. This is useful to both the individual and employer in terms of attesting to the level of professional ability an individual has attained.
Who should attend?
- Network/System administrators
- Business managers
- I.T. managers
- Security analyst
- New hires
What will I learn?
The programme is broken into ten modules:
- Module 1: Information security management principles
- Module 2: Information risk
- Module 3: Information security framework
- Module 4: Procedural/people security controls
- Module 5: Technical security controls
- Module 6: Software development and lifecycle
- Module 7: Physcial and environment control
- Module 8: Disaster recovery and business continuity management
- Module 9: Other technical aspects
- Module 10: Preparation for the CISMP exam
How will I benefit?
- You'll gain a comprehensive overview of all the key principles in information secuirty
- Gain a recognized industry qualification, regulated by the British Computer Society (BCS), the Chartered Institute of IT
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance