About the course
About Python - Novice to Ninja:
Python is an object oriented high level programming language. One of the simplest programming languages of all, and also the most used language for creating System Security programs. It is Simple, yet the most powerful programming language which is very close to the Machine Language. If you have never programmed before, but you have little knowledge of how a computer works, then this the right place to start. After learning this course, one can start to build their own System programs, and also basic malware testing programs.
This course is for those who want to learn how to program in python. It is intended to suit a wide audience, though not for absolute beginners. This course is targeted towards people who already have basic in either python or any other programming language. This course takes in consideration that you already know what loops, conditions, statements and variables are.
This course will take you through the following chapters: Abstraction I and II, Exceptions in programs, Methods, properties and iterators, Standard Libraries and Python programming with Files. This will complete your intermediate training in Python Programming and how data structures are created and implemented in software’s. If you already know python, but other versions earlier than Python3.0, then you can start with this course to upgrade yourself with necessary modules.
Some of the material in this course may be a bit difficult for an inexperienced programmer. However, once you start writing and practicing the examples in this course and writing your own codes based on these examples, then it will become quite practical for you to understand these terms. If you don’t understand some specific terms in the first bit, go through the tutorials again. Practice and Repetition are the keys to learning.
This Course is in depth summary of the Core of Python. So, if you already have the basics in python, then it will be extremely easy to understand. Even if you don’t have the basics, then you can just search the specific terms used in here, understand only those and then come back to clear the advanced topics in these tutorials. This course will take you through the journey of interacting with system files using IDLE or the Python Interpreter, Creating your own servers and clients using socket programming, Understanding the database support for python with SQlite.
There are also chapters which will teach you how to create your own programs which can interact with open files in any platform (UNIX, Linux, Windows or Mac). There is also a vast area covered in this course about Web Programming with Python covering the four most important topics as CGI, Screen Scraping, mod_python and Web Services. And finally there is testing, debugging and logging in Python. So, by completing this course, you will finally be able to write your own programs and test them on various platforms. The Main Idea of this course is to make the learner an advanced programmer having knowledge in bits and bytes in all various environments in Python programming.
Pre-Requisites for Python Programming:
- Basics in Any Programming Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basics in Python such as ‘loops, variables, conditions and statements’(knowing any other language would be an added advantage)
- Basics in Python (knowing basic C++,C and a bit about network programming would be an added advantage)
Learning Objectives of Python Programming - Zero to Hero:
- This course will clear advanced programming knowledge in Python
- Learn Abstraction I and II, Exceptions in programs, Methods, properties and iterators, Standard Libraries and Python programming with Files
- This course will take you through the journey of interacting with system files using IDLE or the Python Interpreter, Creating your own servers and clients using socket programming, Understanding the database support for python with SQlite.
- Learn Web Programming with Python covering the four most important topics as CGI, Screen Scraping, mod_python and Web Services
- Learn testing, debugging and logging in Python
Target Audience for Python Programming:
- Anyone who wants to learn a new Version i.e. Python 3.4.2
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|