About the course
Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing (Module #4) - Hacking:
Kali Linux, previously known as Backtrack was founded in 2006. It became famous with Backtrack 5, the most popular pentesting live CD. Later, it was relaunched with Kali Linux 1.0, and now officially as Kali Linux 2.0 Sana in 2015 with even GNOME 3 user interface. Kali Linux is developed and maintained by Offensive security pvt.Ltd.
Through this course you will learn about Hacking through Android , Hacking Android via Kali Linux, Introduction to Password Cracking, Password cracking Strategy, Windows Password cracking, Linux Hash Cracking, Generating wordlist, CeWL cracking, WEP and WPA, WPA2, 1X standard, Wireless cracking via Kali, Activating payloads.
- Basic understanding of computers and the internet.
- Basic knowledge about software and their terms.
- A passion to learn and interest in IT.
- A desire to expand your knowledge about coding and IT in general.
- HTML and CSS (would be required when modifying website source html files).
- Working with Terminals and Command lines.
- Scripting in bash using Shell and batch files.
- Basics in either Python, C or Java.
However, none of the above are the pre-requisites and a person knowing only how to install operating systems and a tendency to solve problems can also become a master in Kali Linux Training.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|