About the course
The Ultimate Python Programming (Module #3) - Mastering Abstraction, Exceptions and Iterations:
This is a short course on Python Programming in which you will learn about Abstraction-I, Abstraction-II, Exceptions and Magic Methods, Properties and Iterators. This course is for those who want to learn how to program in python. It is intended to suit a wide audience, though not for absolute beginners. This course is targeted towards people who already have basic in either python or any other programming language.
- This course will take you through the following chapters: Abstraction I and II, Exceptions in programs, Methods, properties and iterators.
- You will learn about the advanced programming in python.
- Anyone who wants to learn a new Version i.e. Python 3.4.2
- Basics in Any Programming Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basics in Python such as ‘loops, variables, conditions and statements’(knowing any other language would be an added advantage)
- • Basics in Python (knowing basic C++,C and a bit about network programming would be an added advantage)
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Online|