About the course
Do you have what it takes to help secure some of the UK’s most important assets?
Context, part of Accenture Security, is hiring.
We’re looking for security analysts with 1-2 years’ experience to join our Managed Security Services (MSS) team, which is responsible for helping protect organisations in the sectors most at risk of cyber attack including financial services, defence, Critical National Infrastructure, and public service. Deeply ingrained in our clients’ businesses we provide a broad range of consulting, technical assurance, incident response, and investigation services.
• Enjoy above average remuneration, with our revamped salary bands
• Leverage unparalleled career development opportunities across the entire Accenture Security family
• Work in a state-of-the-art Security Operations Centre based in the UK’s thriving southwestern cybersecurity hub
• Collaborate with some of the best security experts in the industry and build your professional network
• Gain experience working across multiple high-profile blue-chip companies and public sector organisation
• Learn new skills through Accenture Security’s world-class training programme
• Enjoy direct lines of communication with our senior leaders and mentors
• Make an impact from day one thanks to our collaborative culture which encourages employees to propose creative ideas
The role includes (more details available on request):
• Responding to alerts
• Performing analysis of data captured by monitoring systems
• Conducting threat hunting across client environments
• Undertaking proactive threat research
• Assisting in the development & mentorship of junior staff members
What we’re looking for:
• Driven self-starters who thrive in an inclusive and diverse working environment.
• Professionals with a natural flair for cybersecurity and who are passionate about their subject.
• A good working knowledge of a broad variety of security technologies
• An understanding of the cyber risks associated with various technologies, as well as how to manage them
• People who are eligible for SC Clearance and able to work onsite at our Cheltenham SOC
• An ability to seek out new ways of working more efficiently
This is a perfect opportunity for the right candidates to accelerate their career in cybersecurity and work alongside some of the most interesting clients and talented professionals in the industry. As part of Accenture Security, Context brings together cutting-edge technology, a culture of innovation, and a people-centric lens. Apply today and become part of a vibrant and exciting team at the forefront of the industry.
Find out more and apply using the link below: