*New* Certificate in Information Security Management Principles Training Course (CISMP)
Provided by Synergie Training
About the course
Certificate in Information Security Management Principles Training Course (CISMP)
CISMP is an established and internationally recognised Foundation-level qualification that demonstrates a good knowledge of information security management.
Accredited by The Chartered Institute for IT (BCS) and delivered by an experienced cyber security consultant, our five-day training course prepares you for the CISMP exam – held on the final day of the course – and enables you to put your new knowledge and skills to work instantly.
CISMP is acknowledged across the UK and is approved by the government in the Certified Professional training scheme.
Day 1: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
Day 2: 9:15 am – 4:30 pm
Day 3: 9:15 am – 4:30 pm
Day 4: 9:15 am – 4:30 pm
Day 5: 9:15 am – 3:00 pm
What will you learn on this course?
Attendees gain a solid understanding of risk management, technical controls, legal frameworks, physical security, international standards and business continuity, including:
- The concepts relating to information security management, including: confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA); vulnerabilities and threats; risks; and countermeasures;
- The current national legislation and regulations that affect information security management;
- The current national and international standards (such as ISO 27001), frameworks and organisations that facilitate the management of information security;
- The current business and common technical environments in which information security management has to operate; and
- The categorisation, operation and effectiveness of controls of different types and characteristics.
Duration: 5 Day
Cost: £1,595 + VAT
Information Security Management Principles Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh|