About the course
CISSP Accelerated Training Programme
The (ISC)² CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification is recognised as the must-have qualification for developing a senior career in information security, audit and IT governance management. Held by over 30,000 qualified professionals worldwide, a CISSP qualification demonstrates proven experience and is the key to a higher earning potential in roles that include CISO, CSO and senior security manager.
The CISSP Accelerated Training Programme provides an intensive and complete preparation to ensure that delegates pass the (ISC)2 CISSP examination at the very first attempt. Delivered in just five days, this course has been designed to maximise time effectiveness and reduce unnecessary time away from the office.
Day 1: 10.00 – 17.30
Day 2: 09.00 – 17.30
Day 3: 09.00 – 17.30
Day 4: 09.00 – 17.30
Day 5: 09.00 – 16.00
What will you learn on this course?
Learn quickly in an interactive classroom environment
The training session will present and review the information associated with the eight CISSP Domains that constitute the newest, 2015 version of the (ISC)² Common Body of Knowledge (CBK):
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Evening support sessions
After the classroom training on the first four days of this programme, our trainer will be available in the evening for one-to-one discussion and Q&A, and to provide hints and tips on how to approach the CISSP exam. These informal sessions are held in a nearby hotel and have proved invaluable to previous delegates, many of whom have also chosen to book their accommodation in the same location.
Supported final preparation
To provide continued support during the crucial exam preparation period, all delegates will have email access to our trainer, who will answer any last-minute questions as required.
Please note that the (ISC)² CISSP examination is not taken during this training programme. Our training team will advise you on how to book your examination at an official (ISC)² exam centre in the UK. This course qualifies for 35 CPE/CPD points.
Exam results and certificates
- Where exams are taken online (either remotely or by computer in the classroom), provisional exam results will be available immediately on completion of the exam. Confirmed exam results will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Where exams are done in paper form, we aim to make confirmed exam results available within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- For both online and paper exams, certificates for those who have achieved a passing grade will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Results notifications and certificates are sent directly to candidates by the relevant exam board in electronic format; please note that hard copy exam certificates are not issued.
While there are no mandatory requirements to attend this course, please be aware that this is an exam preparation course and all attendees are expected to have a basic understanding of the CISSP job practice knowledge domains.
Duration: 5 Day
Cost: £1,595 + VAT
Information Security Management Principles Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh|