About the course
Become COBIT® 5 qualified in just two days!
Day 1: 09.00 – 17.30
Day 1: 09.00 – 17.30
What will you learn on this course?
- The five key principles of COBIT 5 best practice.
- How the process reference model (PRM) is used to deliver the principles, and the governance and management enablers.
- How to assess the current state of enterprise IT in your organisation.
- The basic concepts for implementing COBIT 5.
- How to determine which COBIT 5 processes are appropriate to implement.
- How to pass the included COBIT 5 Foundation exam, which is accredited by APMG-International.
Train with an accredited training provider
IT Governance is an ISACA/APMG accredited training provider with more than 10 years’ experience delivering classroom education. We are also the only approved reseller of all ISACA publications (including COBIT 5) in Europe.
COBIT 5 is the internationally accepted best-practice framework for IT governance and control. Qualified COBIT 5 professionals are needed to deliver the value that COBIT provides and are much in demand in larger companies throughout the world.
Learn from COBIT experts
This classroom session is presented by Lee Warren, a governance, risk and compliance leader with enthusiasm, integrity and a proven ability to deliver effectively in all situations. Lee is highly motivated and resourceful, with a career encompassing various delivery and management aspects of IT governance, risk and compliance consultancy, business assurance, enterprise architecture and information security.
Gain the COBIT 5 Foundation qualification
This course will prepare you for an examination on the last day of the training programme. Successful candidates will be awarded the COBIT 5 Foundation qualification, issued by APMG-International. There is no extra charge for taking the exam at the end of the course.
This course also qualifies for 14 CPD/CPE credits.
This COBIT 5 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for attendance on the following training and certificate courses:
- COBIT 5 Implementation
- COBIT 5 Assessor
Exam results and certificates
- Where exams are taken online (either remotely or by computer in the classroom), provisional exam results will be available immediately on completion of the exam. Confirmed exam results will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Where exams are done in paper form, we aim to make confirmed exam results available within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- For both online and paper exams, certificates for those who have achieved a passing grade will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Results notifications and certificates are sent directly to candidates by the relevant exam board in electronic format; please note that hard copy exam certificates are not issued.
Who should attend?
- Senior directors (CEO, CIO, CSO) who develop the strategic delivery of IT services
- IT managers responsible for delivering IT services
- IT governance directors and managers
- Consultants who wish to advise their clients on the implementation of IT governance
- Risk and compliance managers
Duration: 2 Day
Cost: £850 + VAT
COBIT 5 Foundation Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh|