*New* Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC) Training
Provided by Synergie Training
About the course
Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC) Training
Pass the CRISC exam at the first attempt
The ISACA CRISC qualification is awarded to individuals who identify and manage risks through the development, implementation and maintenance of information systems controls. Launched in 2010, CRISC is internationally recognised and held by more than 17,000 IT professionals worldwide.
The CRISC Exam Preparation course is a three-day classroom session that provides a comprehensive revision programme for the key job practice knowledge domains, and exam preparation exercises that help candidates pass the exam at the first attempt. Delivered in just three days, this course has been designed to maximise time effectiveness and reduce any unnecessary time away from the office. It has also been shown to be considerably more effective than self-study preparation, which requires more time and commitment.
This course is part of our ISACA Examination Preparation Programme, which is designed to provide an intensive and complete preparation to help candidates pass the CISA, CISM,CGEIT® or CRISC exams.
Day 1: 09.30 – 17.00
Day 2: 09.00 – 17.00
Day 3: 09.00 – ~16.00
What will you learn on this course?
Our unique study programme includes:
- An initial CRISC knowledge assessment;
- Classroom presentations of key topics;
- Individual/team exercises and discussion sessions; and
- Final exam preparation with example practice questions.
The information associated with the following CRISC job practice domains (2015 version) will be reviewed by the trainer:
- Domain 1 – Risk Identification
- Domain 2 – Risk Assessment
- Domain 3 – Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4 – Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
Why train with us?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO 27001, information security, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and business continuity management training.
- Highly experienced trainers.
- Guaranteed to run: we never cancel a course.
- Free attendance on a future course if you are unsuccessful in the exam.
The CRISC exam is not included in this training course and candidates must book their computer-based testing exam session directly with ISACA. Our experience shows that candidates have the highest chance of success if they sit the exam approximately two to four weeks after completing the training course. See our dedicated CRISC Campus page for more details. This course supports your continued professional development by qualifying for 21 CPE/CPD points.
Exam results and certificates
- Where exams are taken online (either remotely or by computer in the classroom), provisional exam results will be available immediately on completion of the exam. Confirmed exam results will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Where exams are done in paper form, we aim to make confirmed exam results available within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- For both online and paper exams, certificates for those who have achieved a passing grade will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Results notifications and certificates are sent directly to candidates by the relevant exam board in electronic format; please note that hard copy exam certificates are not issued.
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for IT professionals preparing to take the ISACA CRISC examination via a computer-based testing session, which is available during three testing windows per year. Candidates who pass the exam and have at least three years of relevant work experience will be awarded the CRISC qualification.
For more information, please see How to Become CRISC Certified on the ISACA website.
Duration: 3 Day
Cost: £1,395 + VAT
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Scotland|