About the course
ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Certificate Course
Take your IT Service Management skills to the next level’
Achieving the internationally recognised ISO 20000 certification will clearly demonstrate to your customers, partners and suppliers that you deliver a best practice approach to IT service management (ITSM).
This 3-day course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and will enable you to develop the service management capability of your organisation and assess its readiness for certification.
On successful completion of the inclusive exam, you will gain the APMG-accredited ISO 20000 Practitioner Certificate.
Who is this course for?
This Practitioner course has a wider scope than the ISO 20000 Auditor training course and is aimed at service management practitioners and ITSM consultants who wish to assist organisations in preparing for audit and certification.
Day 1: 09.30 – 17.30
Day 2: 09.00 – 17.30
Day 3: 09.00 – 17.30
What will you learn on this course?
During this course you will gain a clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 20000 and how it can be applied to IT service management in your organisation.
- Principles of ITSM
- Background to ISO Certification Scheme
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 continued
- Applicability and Definition of Scope
- Group Assignments & Exercises
- ISO/IEC 20000-2 2012
- The use and application of ISO/IEC 20000
- Feedback, Review, Revision
- ISO/IEC 20000-2 2012 continued
- Implementation of ISO 20000
- Summary, evaluation
- Examination (the day finishes around 17:30)
To attain the ISO 20000 Practitioner certificate, candidates must score at least 50% in the 3 hour exam held in the final hours of the course. The ISO/IEC 20000 practitioner exam tests all syllabus topics and is an objective testing style exam, which is a complex style of multiple choice. It is an open book exam and Part 1 (only) of the ISO 20000 standard is used as a reference during the exam.
Why gain your ISO 20000 Practitioner certificate with us?
- This course comes with our unique pass the course guarantee. We are so certain that our training will help you pass the Practitioner exam that, if you do not, we will let you attend a future course for free (paying a repeat exam fee only).
- All delegates receive a free copy of ISO/IEC 20000 – A Pocket Guide, Second edition and a copy of Implementing Service Quality based on ISO/IEC 20000, 3rd edition
- We make copies of parts 1, 2, 3 & 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 available for use during the course and you can purchase your own copies directly from us when you’re ready.
- Comfortable, easy to access training location.
- Competitive pricing.
Are there entry requirements?
It is mandatory that all delegates must hold either the ITIL Foundation Certificate or the ISO 20000 Foundation Certificate to qualify to sit the Practitioner examination and attend the training course.
Exam results and certificates
- Where exams are taken online (either remotely or by computer in the classroom), provisional exam results will be available immediately on completion of the exam. Confirmed exam results will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Where exams are done in paper form, we aim to make confirmed exam results available within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- For both online and paper exams, certificates for those who have achieved a passing grade will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Results notifications and certificates are sent directly to candidates by the relevant exam board in electronic format; please note that hard copy exam certificates are not issued.
Duration: 3 Day
Cost: £895 + VAT
ISO/IEC 20000 Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh|