About the course
ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation Training Course
Develop your understanding of ISO 22301 and business continuity management.
ISO 22301, the international standard for business continuity, outlines the requirements of a business continuity management system (BCMS).
Reassure customers, investors and other stakeholders.
An ISO 22301-compliant BCMS will reassure customers, investors and other stakeholders that your organisation is prepared to deal effectively with disruptions such as fire, theft, cyber attack, IT service issues, staff absences, terrorist activity and natural disasters.
A comprehensive overview of the requirements and benefits of a BCMS.
The ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation Training Course provides a comprehensive overview of the requirements and benefits of a BCMS, and leads to the ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation (CBC F) qualification.
Who should attend this course?
Those responsible for implementing a business continuity management system (BCMS) or individuals who wish to understand the benefits of compliance with the ISO 22301 standard. This includes business continuity managers, IT managers, business managers, quality managers, compliance managers, project managers, ISO 22301 auditors and emergency planners.
Day 1: 09.30 – ~16.00
What will you learn on this course?
- Understand business continuity concepts, terms and definitions;
- Explain the benefits of a BCMS to an organisation;
- Recognise the process elements of a BCMS;
- Understand the principles of business impact analysis and risk assessment;
- Understand the principles of incident response and business continuity management;
- Understand the principles of exercising business continuity arrangements;
- Understand how the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle is applied to a BCMS; and
- Appreciate the benefits of accredited certification.
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: £550 + VAT
ISO22301 Certified Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh|