About the course
ISO22301 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer Training Course
Everything you need to become an ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
The three-day course provides comprehensive and practical coverage of all aspects of implementing an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS, and leads to the CBC LI qualification.
Implementing ISO 22301 will demonstrate to your stakeholders that your organisation is fully prepared for any disruptive incident that might otherwise affect its key organisational goals.
Our ISO 22301 training team are experienced BCM consultants who call on their extensive experience in implementing standards and integrating BCM into a wider management system.
Day 1: 09.30 – ~16.30
Day 2: 09.15 – ~16.30
Day 3: 09.30 – ~15.30 (latest)
What will you learn on this course?
- Define the role and structure of a business continuity policy;
- Determine the scope, policy and objectives of the BCMS;
- Deliver the ISO 22301 project using change management techniques;
- Allocate roles and responsibilities in the ISO 22301 implementation project;
- Explain how to carry out the business impact assessment and the risk assessment (the core competence of BCM);
- Explain how to assess the impact of disruption;
- Recognise the importance of an effective incident response structure;
- Explain the importance of an effective communication strategy;
- Write policies and produce other critical documentation;
- Understand the importance of staff and general awareness training;
- Define the key elements of a management review;
- Manage and drive continual improvement;
- Prepare the organisation for its initial ISO 22301 certification audit and surveillance visits; and
- Identify key issues in ensuring that the organisation passes the audit first time.
Why choose IT Governance for ISO 22301 training?
- Practical approach – our trainers are experienced business continuity consultants.
- Compliance expertise – we’re leaders in helping organisations to achieve compliance with international standards.
- Certificated learning – gain the industry-standard CBC LI qualification as you learn.
- Ongoing support and development – this course is part of the ISO 22301 Learning Pathway.
- Additional resources – our wide range of ISO 22301 books, toolkits and other resources will help you throughout your implementation project.
Who should attend an ISO 22301 BCMS Lead Implementer course?
This training course is ideal for anyone involved in or responsible for implementing a BCMS that complies with ISO 22301. This includes:
- Business continuity managers
- IT managers
- Business managers
- Compliance managers
- Project managers
- Risk managers
- Operations managers
- Emergency planners
- ISO 22301 lead auditors
Gain a professional certification
Qualifications certified by accredited and respected organisations are an essential requirement of any IT governance professional and lead to enhanced career opportunities.
This course prepares attendees for an exam on the final day of the course. Successful candidates will gain the CBC LI qualification awarded by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
This course fits well with the CISSP and SSCP CPE programme, and is worth 21 credits.
Exam results and certificates
- Where exams are taken online (either remotely or by computer in the classroom), provisional exam results will be available immediately on completion of the exam. Confirmed exam results will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Certificates for those who have achieved a passing grade will be issued within 10 working days from the date of the exam.
- Results notifications and certificates are sent directly to candidates by the relevant exam board in electronic format; please note that hard copy exam certificates are not issued.
Please note that all IBITGQ exams are now online exams, so you will need to bring a ‘pop-up enabled’ laptop/tablet to the venue.
Full details on how to access the exam will be provided by email 1-2 days before sitting the exam.
Are there entry requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements, but it is assumed that attendees have a basic knowledge of either ISO 22301, BS 25999 or business continuity planning. This can be gained through practical experience, reading or by attending the ISO22301 Certified BCMS Foundation course.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Full course materials (digital copy provided as a PDF file).
- The CBC LI exam fee.
- A certificate of attendance
- Duration: 3 Day
Cost: £1,695 + VAT
ISO22301 Certified Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh|