About the course
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework.
The course prepares network administrators with network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations. The study-kit provides you with over 10 GB of network security best practices, assessments and protection tools. The kit also contains templates for various network policies and a large number of white papers for additional learning.
• Network Administrators
• Network security Administrators
• Network Security Engineer
• Network Defense Technicians
• CND Analyst
• Security Analyst
• Security Operator
• Anyone who involves in network operations
About the Exam
Exam title: CND
Exam code: 312-38
Number of questions: 100
Duration: 4 Hours
Availability: ECC Exam
Test Format: Interactive Multiple Choice Questions
• Module 01: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
• Module 02: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
• Module 03: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
• Module 04: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
• Module 05: Physical Security.
• Module 06: Host Security.
• Module 07: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
• Module 08: Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
• Module 09: Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
• Module 10: Wireless Network Defense.
• Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
• Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
• Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery.
• Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management.
Duration: 5 Days
Cost: £1,695 + VAT
Certified Network Defender Training Scotland, Inverness, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and onsite courses throughout Scotland
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Glasgow, Aberdeen,|