Information Security Awareness SEC & ISO 27001|CPD Accredited eLearning |Multi-lingual|Compli...
Provided by ComplianceBay
About the course
About the course
Information Security Awareness is no longer an option, it is an essential part of your organisation’s success. The growth of security threats like Phishing, Ransomware, Social Engineering, and data theft has left a lasting scar on several organisations. If an employee becomes a victim, it can cause financial, reputational, and legal damage apart from privacy-related concerns. Our Information Security Awareness eLearning Program is aimed at educating learners with the steps to identify potential threats, and the skills to handle and implement safeguards to prevent their occurrence.
With interactive content, animated examples, and scenarios, the learner will find this program both comprehensive and engaging. This program can help your organisation prepare for ISO 27001 certification and is a mandatory requirement for protecting your organisational IT assets. This eLearning is available in English (UK & US), French, German, Arabic, and more languages.
Once the learner has successfully completed this training, the learner will be able to:
• Explain the importance of your role in securing organisational IT infrastructure.
• Identify the common IT security issues.
• Prevent Social Media Exploitation.
• Reduce attacks like Phishing, Malware, and Hacking.
• Use personal and corporate IT resources safely and securely.
• Classify data based on their sensitivity.
Key Features of this eLearning
• High quality animations (2D & 3D)
• Engaging voice-over
• Captivating interactivity
• Technically accurate content
• Flexible delivery options (can be hosted on existing LMS)
• CPD Certification