Data Protection Awareness GDPR Compliance | CPD Accredited eLearning | Multi-lingual | ComplianceBay
Provided by ComplianceBay
About the course
About the course
GDPR Compliance and Data Protection Awareness eLearning Program is a comprehensive toolkit that will prepare your organisation for GDPR compliance. This course discusses the relevant concepts, outlines the key facts through highly animated videos, interactive quizzes, and accurate content. Using our best-value customisation options makes it a perfect fit for any organisation. This eLearning is also available in French, German, and more languages.
Data Protection Scenarios Module
Apart from the mandatory eLearning program, the learner will also get the complimentary module on Data Protection Scenarios which provides live examples and real-life conversations to understand the effect of GDPR in their day-to-day work.
Certain GDPR violations may result in hefty fines. Compliance to GDPR is not an option, but a mandate and is enforceable from May 25, 2018.
Once the learner has successfully completed this training, the learner will be able to:
• Explain the importance of privacy and data protection
• Elaborate the changes in EU Privacy Laws with the announcement of GDPR
• Distinguish between ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Special Categories of Data’
• List the principles of Data Protection and the Rights of Data Subjects
• List the Breach notification/reporting obligations and penalties
Key Features of this eLearning
• High quality animations (2D & 3D)
• Engaging voice-over
• Captivating interactivity
• Technically accurate content
• Flexible delivery options (can be hosted on existing LMS)
• CPD Certification