About the course
Don’t just learn what GDPR is – demonstrate it!
The unique implementation-focused CIPI certification promotes international privacy and security best practice and delivers the skills required of a Data Protection Officer. The course provides the correct blend of skills and knowledge for those individuals who manage, design and oversee an enterprise's information privacy framework.
Being CIPI certified demonstrates your Information Privacy implementation expertise and helps you stand out in the field of Data Protection. Our CIPI Certification course also attracts 24 CPD hours.
The Benefits of obtaining the CIPI designation
• Confirms your implementation knowledge through independent assessment
• Certification means higher earning potential and career advancement.
• Recent independent studies consistently rank Privacy and Security Certified individuals as attracting higher pay and benefits
• Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information privacy programme and broader business goals and objectives
• Distinguishes you as having not only information privacy knowledge, but also the expertise required to develop and deliver an information privacy programme
• Puts you in an elite peer network
• Is considered essential in defining you as a Data Protection advocate.
How to become a CIPI
The CIPI designation is awarded to individuals with an interest in Privacy Compliance Framework design, management, control and monitoring who meet the following requirements:
Attendance at a recognised ClPl training course
The CIPI course is offered through our network of Approved Training Providers at facilities across the United Kingdom. Courses are offered year round.
Achieving a passing score in the CIPI examination
All delegates attending an official training course will be offered the opportunity to sit the associated examination. To pass the examination, a passing score of 70% must be obtained by answering 125 multiple choice questions covering the scope of the exam. Questions cover the 4 key areas of the training course, namely People, Process, Technology and Environment. Successful examination candidates will be issued with a Certificate confirming a passing grade along with the relevant CPD certificate. For a more detailed description of the exam see CIPI Certification Job Practice. (link)
Adherence to the Code of Professional Ethics
Members of the Privacy Professionals Partnership and/or holders of the CIPI designation agree to a Code of Professional Ethics to steer professional and personal conduct.
Adherence to the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Program
The objectives of the Continuing Professional Education program are to maintain an individual's competency by requiring continual updating of knowledge and skills in the areas of information governance, privacy, technical controls and security, as well as to Provide a mechanism for monitoring information systems audit, control and security professionals' maintenance of their competency
To see our latest delivery dates and locations, please enquire via email
There are currently no new dates advertised for this course