About the course
Candidates will cover the steps required to compromise and escalate privileges across multiple systems in a multi-tiered environment. Hands-on labs provide candidates the chance to chain attacks together to compromise a network.
What Will You Learn?
- Advanced Infrastructure provides the opportunity to identify and exploit vulnerabilities
- Candidates are taught to leverage access and escalate privileges through different methods
- Attacks are chained together with the chance to use different pivoting methods to access new network ranges
Who Should Attend?
- Security consultants and practitioners looking to expand their knowledge of infrastructure assessments and take the next step in their careers.
Typical candidates consist of:
- Penetration Testers
- Security Analysts
- Consultants prepping for CHECK Team Leader exams
- Making sure you stay on the right side of the law
- UK Laws regarding hacking
- Network Mapping
- Host identification
- Firewall evasion
- Port scanning
- Identifying protocols
- Understanding common misconfigurations
- Identification of vulnerabilities
- Exploitation of vulnerabilities
- Privilege escalation techniques
- Breakout techniques
- Pivoting methods
- Host identification through pivots
- Scanning through pivots
- Wireless technologies
- Wireless protocols
- Common wireless attacks
- Understanding basic application vulnerabilities
- Exploiting admin interfaces
There are currently no new dates advertised for this course