About the course
Introduction to Cyber Security – the start of your journey.
A little Internet and cyber security history, understanding the motivations of cyber criminals and recognising that cyber security is not all about IT. We are focused on direct attacks such as hacking, but what about indirect attacks. Also, we need to consider best practice when it comes to physical security while out and about. 5 lessons aimed at general staff.
- Be able to place cyber security in a broader perspective.
- Understand the economics of cyber crime: cost to victims and benefits to the criminals.
- Recognise that cyber security is more than Information Technology.
- Recognise the difference between direct (targeted) and indirect attacks.
- To understand best practice when it comes to physical security while out and about.