About the course
Special V10 Launch price include, EC Council Course Materials, Exam Voucher & iLabs Access.
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilising EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
A Security Credential Like No Other!
The ECSA penetration testing course provides you with a real world hands-on penetration testing experience and is a globally accepted hacking and penetration testing class available that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments while teaching the students how to document and write a penetration testing report.
EC-COUNCIL CERTIFIED SECURITY ANALYST (ECSA)
The ECSA program offers a seamless learning progress, continuing where the CEH program left off.
Unlike most other pen-testing programs that only follow a generic kill chain methodology; the ECSA presents a set of distinguishable comprehensive methodologies that are able to cover different pentesting requirements across different verticals.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
* Understand the various elements of security concerns due to intrusions and also information security standards and laws to protect the data
* Understand the various components of the TCP/IP model and its security
* Identify what should be tested and which type of penetration testing needs to perform
* Prepare ‘Rules of Behavior’ agreement that outlines the framework for external and internal penetration testing and Rules of Engagement (ROE) to overcome legal, federal, and policy-related restrictions
* Develop the penetration test plan to perform external and internal network penetration testing in the organization
* Gather information about the target company, perform vulnerability analysis and list the areas that need testing and penetration
* Perform Firewall, IDS, password cracking, social engineering, web application, SQL, etc. penetration testing in the organization
* Create a final penetration testing report
Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology