GCHQ Certified General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness e-Learning
Provided by Templar Executives
About the course
Templar Executives’ unique GCHQ Certified e-Learning course provides awareness of the EU General Data Protection Regulation for your whole organisation.
The course covers the critical topics which will help learners understand the key principles of the EU GDPR and help their organisation on your journey to implementation and compliance.
Topics covered include:
• Why the GDPR is important and key changes in Data Protection law;
• Principles of the Regulation; scenario based learning;
• Consent and Data Subject Rights;
• Key roles and responsibilities;
• Compliance measures and consequences, including potential fines, and reputational damage;
• Reporting breaches;
• Preparing your organisation for the GDPR;
• Advice and practical tips for implementation;
• Assessment and Certification on successful completion