GCHQ Certified Cyber Security for Cyber Security for Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
Provided by Templar Executives
About the course
This extensive, interactive and stimulating two day programme will provide CISOs with a unique opportunity to differentiate themselves; develop their understanding of the technical and non-technical challenges for this key role; and address the demands on today’s Cyber leaders. The programme is highly practical, equipping leaders with tools and techniques to apply learning in the workplace immediately.
The course will cover:
• How Cyber Security impacts on business and CISO leadership responsibilities;
• How the CISO role contributes to the organisation’s strategy;
• Identifying and working with key stakeholders;
• An overview of legal and liability challenges;
• The evolving threat landscape: people, processes and ICT;
• The importance of people and developing and promoting the right culture that values information through leadership, communication, training, management,practice and behaviours;
• The role of physical, personal and ICT security as business
• An understanding of ICT including Security Architecture
• Knowledge and understanding of Information Risk Management, Incident Management and Business Resilience through real-life scenarios;
• An opportunity to discuss discuss real issues, in a timely manner, with a trusted and experienced expert in a safe and confidential forum;
• Where to find further information and support.
Post-course coaching and mentoring sessions specifically tailored to the needs of the CISO and organisation are also available.