GCHQ Certified Cyber Security for Senior Executives and Senior Information Risk Owners
Provided by Templar Executives
About the course
This leading-edge Board-Level Training and Mentoring Programme is delivered by experts who are appointed according to the industry and Board member’s individual needs.
This can be delivered as a one day course or as a programme over six months (or over a timescale to meet business and personal (objectives).
The programme is highly interactive providing a robust programme of learning and personal development. It consists of in-depth executive training and one-to-one mentoring to enhance capability and knowledge in a challenging and dynamic business environment. Furthermore, the programme is flexible to the needs and interests of individuals and organisations.
Benefits of the programme:
• Access to an exceptionally experienced Board Level Mentor to discuss specific challenges;
• Support for the personal development of the Board member, in their individual role and as a member of the Executive Team;
• A unique, personalised programme tailored to the Board member’s needs;
• Access to a wide network of contacts and knowledge through their Executive Trainer and Professional Mentor;
• Opportunity to discuss real issues, in a timely manner, with a trusted and experienced expert in a safe and confidential forum
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|No fixed date||Client Site or Central London|