About the course
Who Should Attend?
Information technology auditors, information security experts eager to enhance their system security audit abilities, system and network administrators.
Basic network and operating system (Windows and Unix) information, familiarity with peripheral protection systems.
• Vulnerability and threat definitions
• Open source security vulnerability scanners and how to use them
• Discovering the topology of a network
• Peripheral protection systems audit
• Windows audit
• Audit of Unix/Linux systems
Attendees will learn how to use security vulnerability scanners. Attendees will also learn how to conduct security audit of operating systems, peripheral protection systems and web applications.