About the course
Who Should Attend?
Linux System Administrators, IT Security Centre Personnel.
Linux administration knowledge.
• Secure setup
• Configuration of startup services
• Secure configuration of kernel
• File system access control
• User access control
• Management of system logs
• Security audit tools
• Security hardening tools
• Security script programming
Attendees will be able to realize the security hardening of Linux based operating systems. They will acquire ability to use free software security tools on their systems.They will also acquire capability of using or developing tools that will help them discover security breaches in their systems.