About the course
About this course
Our GDPR Training for Management has been designed anyone who makes decisions about collecting, storing, and using people’s personal data. It can be completed in just 40 minutes and provides printable certificates upon completion.
Our course is split into 5, easy-to-follow sections:
- What is the GDPR? - This introductory section will explore the reasons we need data protection as well as explaining some of the key terminologies of the GDPR.
- Processing Data? - This section will cover the first five principles of the GDPR, which are all to do with processing data.
- Security - It's all about keeping people’s personal data secure. Here we explore a new feature of the GDPR - "Privacy by Design".
- Accountability - Another new feature of the GDPR is its Accountability Principle. Who is accountable, for what? And what is the punishment for non-compliance?
- Individual's Rights - The GDPR explicitly sets out the rights afforded to individuals, regarding the use of their personal data. We’ll take a look at these in detail in this section.