About the course
The benefits of the Certified Ethical Hacker Training Course
- The course increases IT knowledge of risks and vulnerabilities
- Understand the mindset of a cyber criminal
- Certification is not only for penetration testers but IT security professionals can gain valuable knowledge on cybersecurity
- Advance your security career and enhance your salary
- Mastery of ethical hacking skills
Who should attend this course?
The course can be taken by anyone who is pursuing a career in ethical hacking. The course helps you understand and gain hands-on-experience in identifying, counteracting and preventing IT security threats.
Why choose IT Governance for your training needs?
At IT Governance, our CEH trainer practices what he teaches. As an information security professional who has been in the business for years and holds the necessary credentials, he brings up-to-date industry knowledge and shares his experiences to enhance IT Governance’s CEH course.
Our training course delivers a comprehensive education in the attack strategies, tactics, technology, tools and motivations of criminal hackers. It is fast-paced, hands-on and focuses on giving you the necessary skills to enter the industry and be a successful ethical hacker. Without the stress of an exam on the final day, all classroom time is focused on the course content itself. Upon completion of the CEH training course, attendees have the knowledge to pass the CEH exam in your own time, and with hands-on experience. We also provide unique post-course support with online access to EC-Council iLabs for six months.
Listen to our trainer discuss our CEH course and the qualification at one of our courses in London. You can also hear what our course delegates have to say about this course.
What does the Certified Ethical Hacker Training Course cover?
This five-day classroom training course features:
- Coverage of historical and current attack vectors to provide a well-rounded education;
- Exposure to technologies and software tools, and how they can be used in real-life scenarios;
- Hands-on hacking from day one to the end of the course
- Unique post-course support directly with your tutor to answer questions while you study for the exam; and
- Online access to EC-Council iLabs for one month to improve your skills and continue your ethical hacking education.
What will you learn on this course?
- Ethical hacking methodology.
- Pre-attack reconnaissance.
- How to fingerprint and enumerate targets.
- How to perform network scanning and sniffing.
- How to perform system vulnerability assessments.
- How to create attack vectors.
- Web attacks such as XSS, directory traversals and SQL injection.
- How to plan and initiate cyber attacks in order to prevent them.
- How to think like a criminal hacker in order to defeat them
What's new with CEH v10?
- Updated cyber range.
- Updated techniques.
- Realistic labs.
- Compliant with the NICE 2.0 Framework
What equipment should I bring?
You will need:
Ram: Minimum 8GB
HDD: 500GB - Have a SSD if you can.
Course duration and times
Day 1: 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Day 4: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Day 5: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
This course is equivalent to 35 CPD/CPE points.
How much does the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training course cost?
The course costs £2,250 ex VAT.
Certified Ethical Hacker exam
All attendees receive an exam voucher that will allow them to sit the CEH (312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)) exam. The exam consists of 125 multiple-choice questions that must be completed in four hours. Please note that the cost of the exam voucher is included in the course purchase price. It is up to the delegate to book their exam with their included exam voucher.
What qualifications will I receive?
This course provides you with internationally recognised Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
How will I receive my exam results and certificates?
A digital certificate will be available to download between 7-10 days from the date of certification in your Aspen account.
You will receive your certificate along with your welcome letter within 4-8 weeks from the date of your exam. If you do not receive your certificate within the stipulated period, kindly contact email@example.com.
Can exams be retaken?
Yes, retake exam requests can only be purchased by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, should a candidate fail the exam.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH, certification examination, the candidate may opt to:
Attend Official Training:
If a candidate has completed an official EC-Council training either at an Accredited Training Center, via the iClass platform, or at an approved academic institution, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process. For more information click here.
Attempt Exam without Official Training:
In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official training, the candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain and remit a non-refundable eligibility application fee of USD 100.00 along with their application form.
Is there any recommended reading?
We would recommend purchasing:
- Penetration Testing - Protecting Networks and Systems
- Do I need to bring proof of identity?
- Delegates must bring a form of photographic ID with them as the invigilator my request to check it prior to the exam.
|Start date||Location / delivery|
|18 Mar 2019||London||Book now|
|25 Mar 2019||Birmingham||Book now|
|01 Apr 2019||London||Book now|
|08 Apr 2019||Birmingham||Book now|
|29 Apr 2019||Manchester||Book now|
|20 May 2019||Edinburgh||Book now|
|03 Jun 2019||London||Book now|
|03 Jun 2019||London||Book now|
|24 Jun 2019||Birmingham||Book now|
|01 Jul 2019||London||Book now|
|08 Jul 2019||Manchester||Book now|
|23 Sep 2019||London||Book now|