About the course
In this microlearning module, you will learn why having business information classified appropriately is important for your organization. When classifying information, you will be taught to keep the following two points always in mind:
1. Under-classification leads to insufficient protection and may lead to information security incidents.
2. Over-classification leads to unnecessary security measures and additional costs for your organization.
Topics covered in this Microlearning:
• Why is it important to classify information correctly?
• What are the most common classification types?
• Risks of losing information from a certain classification type
• What should you do when people ask for information?