KryptoKloud announce the launch of new cyber analyst bootcamp in July 22
KryptoKloud are excited to announce the launch of their cyber analyst bootcamp which offers one of the best value courses in this field, with just a one-off payment of £3,495 with no salary sacrifices and no income share agreements. Not only is this expert cyber course affordable, but it also provides you with first-hand experience in a face-to-face operational environment, preparing you to excel within the cyber profession.
The cyber courses are delivered from their new Cyber & Intelligence Academy in Lincoln, in person. The courses are hands-on focused on the delegate to maximise employability in the cyber sector.
Course elements include:
Networking Fundamentals (Online exam)
• Communication Skills & Coaching
• Comp TIA Security+ (Plus exam)
• CompTIA Cyber System Analyst (CySA) (Plus exam)
• ISO 27001 Auditing Awareness
• 1 Week Security Operations Centre work experience in KK’s Cyber Intelligence Centre
• Dedicated Cyber Analyst mentoring
• CV & Interview advice with a Specialist Advisor
• Membership of BCS – Charted Institute of IT (Membership costs included)
The new Cyber & Intelligence Academy offers state-of-the-art facilities plus, a learning environment which is operationally focused with scenario-based practical exercises.
The first cyber analyst bootcamp launches in July, September and November in 2022 and will be utilising a rare blend of hands-on training delivery and phased operational Cyber SOC & Intelligence work experience.
Limited to just 12 x delegates each delegate, will be offered a one month pre-course work package (pre-phase) and will then attend the 4-week phase 1, in person. During phase 1, each delegate will also experience 30 hours of cyber operational work experience. Click here to find out more.