Women in Security: Mind the Gap-The Power of Mentorship & Networks
Lloyds Banking Group are hosting another Women in Security -Mind the Gap free webinar on Thursday 30th September from 13:00- 14:00 the theme will be Mentorship and Networks.
Join us to hear how mentorship and networking can be a vital element of your career development and a powerful ally.
About this event
You will have the opportunity to hear from a number of senior leaders from across the security industry who will discuss their experiences of mentoring, receiving mentorship and networking and share practical tips.
Session focus points:
• What does mentorship and networking mean?
• The difference between coaching and mentoring
• The different types of mentors and how you choose (and secure) the right ones
• What can be achieved through mentorship and networking
• How to mentor others
You’ll also be given the fantastic opportunity to apply for mentorship with one of our panellists:
• Charlotte Nalson, Senior Manager – Governance & Reporting, Operational Resilience Centre of Excellence, Chief Resilience & Security Office at Lloyds Banking Group
• Kate Bright, CEO at UMBRA International Group Ltd.
• Simon Goldsmith, Director of Information Security at OVO Energy
Kate and Simon will also be sharing with us how their mutual mentor relationship has led them to achieve some fantastic things since it evolved and how they have supported each other through some tough times.
No security experience is required to attend; we welcome people who have an interest in security, are interested in entering a career in security or would like to progress their career in security.
Please share the event details and link with any colleagues or communities that may be interested in attending; we would love to welcome new people into our Mind the Gap community!
If you would like to be added to our distribution list to be informed about future Mind the Gap events, please pop us an email to our mailbox below. You can unsubscribe at any time by letting us know.
We are expecting a lot of interest, therefore we politely ask that you cancel your registration via Eventbrite if you are unable to attend.
If you have any queries, you can get in touch with us via email at: MindtheGapMailbox@lloydsbanking.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mind the Gap Team
By Lloyds Banking Group
• Lloyds Banking Group