Women in Security: Mind the Gap Event- Taking Career Risks and Embracing Change
Lloyds Banking Group have announced their latest panel series events, designed to offer women in security career advice and guidance.
The second Mind the Gap panel event of 2021, ‘Taking Career Risks and Embracing Change,’ will be taking place on 14th July from 13:00- 14:00 Please note, no security experience is required to attend; we welcome all attendees. Register here
Taking career risks can be uncomfortable, but can bring many benefits. Join us to hear about these and how you can take safe career risks.
About this event
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear from a number of senior leaders from across the security industry and this event will focus on taking career risks and embracing change. During this session we will focus on:
- Identifying the signs that you need to take a risk in your career
- The safe ways that you can take risks
- Why you need to take risks to get ahead
- When it is best to take risks in your career
- You’ll also hear about how to make the most of mentoring, and you’ll be given the opportunity to apply for mentorship with one of our panelists:
• Anna- Liisa Tampuu, founder of She Travel and Head of Intel & Analysis at Northcott Global Solutions Ltd.
• Alison Wakefield, author and Co- Director, University of West London Cybersecurity & Criminology Centre
• Andy Cobbett, CISO at the FCA.
No security experience is required to attend; we welcome people who have an interest in security, are interested in entering a career in security or would like to progress their career in security.
Please share the event details and link with any colleagues or communities that may be interested in attending; we would love to welcome new people into our Mind the Gap community!
We are expecting a lot of interest, therefore we politely ask that you cancel your registration if you are unable to attend.
If you have any queries, you can get in touch with us via email at: MindtheGapMailbox@lloydsbanking.com
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mind the Gap Team
By Lloyds Banking Group